Click or tap images below for more information.
ANSUL S-350-C Stationary Fire Extinguisher
- Operates without a pressure regulator, reducing maintenance costs and producing a smooth agent flow.
- Features a corrosion-resistant package.
- Listed by Underwriters Laboratories.
- Pressurized by merely turning the nitrogen cylinder hand valve. An optional Quick-Opening valve is also available.
- Includes discharge nozzle with two-position ball valve for simple operation, and aluminum barrel which produces a solid, round agent stream. Available with optional long range nozzle for increased range and flow-rate; especially effective for gas and liquid pressure fires, and gravity fires as well as fires with obstacles.
- Includes a fill cap pressure indicator to determine at a glance if the extinguisher has been pressurized.
- Simple hose clean-out procedure saves time and chemical.
ANSUL Red Line Model 5 Handheld Extinguisher
- ANSUL RED LINE Hand Portable fire extinguishers are built primarily to protect people and property in places where the possibility of fire may be frequent. Chemical and petro- chemical, oil and gas, mining, marine, transportation, utilities, primary metal and similar industries can all benefit from the presence of these rugged, quick-response extinguishers.
- Externally-mounted pressure cartridges on each RED LINE unit allow for easy removal and recharge. You can fight a fire, recharge and return to the fire — all in minutes.
- The Model 5 has a slim design for use on vehicles and machinery where space is limited. Typical applications include small trucks, buses, lift trucks, mining vehicles, boats, automobiles, and production line machinery.
Classic Series Cabinet
- CLASSIC Series cabinets are an economical choice. 20 gauge cold rolled steel. These surface mounted and semi-recessed cabinets offer a clean appearance and come complete with breaker bar, safety locks, acrylic viewing panels and break glass decal.
North American Fire Hose Poly-Flow 800™
- Poly-Cord™ ring spun polyester warp yarns are combined with filament polyester filler yarns.
- Available either plain / uncoated “natural” white, or with our optional Ultra-Shield™ high-performance polyurethane coating applied to seal each and every fiber in the bundle, further improving the abrasion resistance, reducing moisture and chemical absorption, and providing vivid color-coded identification.
- The Dura-Thane™ polyurethane inner lining is extremely light weight and compact, and is a National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) approved material for safely conveying drinking water.
- The Friction Fighter System™ in Poly-Flow 800™ creates an extremely smooth waterway surface, thereby significantly reducing friction loss and improving flow characteristics.
- With less weight and reduced coil diameters, Poly-Flow 800™ folds more tightly into high rise hose packs and requires less hose bed space, while at the same time providing more maneuverability and flexibility than traditional hose types.
Mandarin-style, stand-up, two-way collar. Concealed snap closure on cuff. Deep-pleated action back. Two-way concealed NOMEX® taped brass breakaway zipper. Elastic waist inserts. Two front swing pockets, two patch chest pockets with flaps and concealed snap closure. Two patch hip pockets, left sleeve pocket.
- Fabric: Flame-resistant, 9 oz. Twill, 100% Cotton
- Protection: Arc Rating ATPV 10.6 calories/cm2 HRC 2
- NFPA 2112
- Comfortable safety vest made with breathable mesh fabric
- Premium quality vests meets ANSI/ISEA 107-2004 Class 2 standard
- Zipper front with high visibility neon green color
- The vests comes with ANSI compliant 2" reflective band in front and backGarment size?
- Perfect for jobsite construction workers, or to use in any emergency
Over the years, Golight has had the distinct honor to help people from all walks of life get things accomplished in the dark. Our lights have ridden shotgun on covert ops in the Middle East, guided open-water vessels back to harbor, helped carve roads out of rugged terrain and aided in search and rescue efforts among countless other things. Imagine what you can do with Golight lighting your way!
Golight operates on:
- FIRST RESPONSE
- WORK TRUCK
"Making Grown Men Cry Since 1975" SABRE manufacturer of SABRE pepper spray and SABRE safety products. After numerous requests, market research, and testing, we introduced SABRE Law Enforcement Aerosol Projectors in 1997. Agencies worldwide have switched to SABRE products due to SABRE’s product performance, independent laboratory testing, quality control, HPLC guarantee, training and service.
In addition, SABRE offers:
- Level I, Level II & Level III Formulations
- ISO 9001:2008 Certification
- Independent Laboratory Health Tests
- EPA & Health Canada Establishment
- Successful Track Record for Over Three (3) Decades
- Ultraviolet Marking Dye
- Increased Target Acquisition
- Extended Shelf Life (5 Years)
- Effective Decontaminate
- EID Compatible (Taser & Stun Devices)
- Trusted and Used by Law Enforcement Agencies Worldwide
- Revamped Instructor Certification & Recertification Program